Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Cisco Contact Centre on Twitter

It's good to see that the Cisco Contact Centre Business Unit (CCBU) is up and running on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ccbu_dev .

At the moment there's a focus on the CUIS product, which is Cisco's new and rather appealing web based reporting tool. There will (I understand) be coverage of Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise and Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express, as well as such core individual products as ICM.

I like this use of twitter as although I'm not a big user, I do like to be notified of updates and 'hot off the press' updates. I find RSS is good for this if I have my laptop set up, but if I'm off on customer sites (not all of which provide guest access) then twitter works well for my mobile device.

No comments: